The old lighthouse is located at the highest point of the island offers spectacular 360 degree panoramic views. It is 37 meters high and opened in 1857. It is located at the most southern point of island adjacent to the Cliffs of Moher. Its beacon radiates for over 20 nautical miles and provides an important navigational and safety assistance for ships sailing along Ireland’s western coast.
< Go back one page